Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Refunds ?

Author
User Banned
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 04:22 Edited at: 19th Jun 2006 04:25
Are they possible ? do we need to do a charge back ? This is ludicrous or how ever you spell it

No support no updates nuttin

I want A refund on fpsc for non support
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 04:49 Edited at: 19th Jun 2006 06:13
Come on, CBStudios, you are being ludicrous.

FPSC V1 has been out no longer than November, and you actually expect a fully fleged update already? TGC are working on one as we speak--and even if they weren't, it's more important TGC update DBP.

Because FPSC (the engine, anyway) was created in DBP, and the better DBP gets the better FPSC can get.

And there is support. We're lucky TGC even offer us this forum where we can help each other out, but on top of that--look at the words below the "Post Message" box. See the words "Customer or Order Support"? If you're having troubles with the order itself, then go there.

I don't get why all of these new forumers expect so much from FPSC already. An update is on the way, the program is more than capable of creating a solid game (look at Commander Josh, and evrn moreso Jon's amazing work). I just think these people expect that making games is easy, simple and flawless. It's not. FPSC gives people who lack coding ability, or wish not to code, a chance to create a solid game. This industry is hard to make it through, FPSC just gives you that thought that making your own game is possible.

Also, a suggestion: don't make your signiture a request. It never works out if you do that.

EDIT: On further inspection, I noticed you joined almost a year ago, and your member name rings a bell. How can someone who's been here since last July expect so much? FPSC is one of a kind--give me the name of an engine that works this well, is this easy, and costs $50 or less. I'd like to hear it.

EDIT II: On further contemplation, I seem to remember that ==ChrisB== had your name for a while back in the old days--although I do remember someone else having the same username (most certainly you).

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
transient
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 06:01
Word.
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 06:04
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 06:55
cbstudios??? cellblock studios?

http://ninjasoftforum.proboards107.com
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 07:08
Fairly sure it's not, Bloodeath.

Cellbloc spoke with a kind and witty manner, and used correct punctuation and capitalisation. Obviously, this one does not.

And I am positive that ==Chris B== was, indeed, CBStudious, but that another CBStudios later joined (hence the join date being later than that of Chris, I think).

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 07:46
Gee.I don't know but if I wanted to know about a refund I'd try clicking on the link below the posting box...
Quote:

"Looking for Customer or Order Support? Then you're posting to the wrong place. Try here instead."
If you want a refund you will have to contact order support.
These FPSC forums are SUPPORT forums,and has been pointed out before,we are lucky to have them.
I'm pretty sure it's not Cellbloc either.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 21:29:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 21:29:33