Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Model pack question...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 08:55
WARNING:
Okay, Im going to be straightforward first off. I'm going to ask this question. Dont tell me to read the manual, Donttell me to start a search party for a thread, and last but not least, Dont give me a link to some copyright government site...Dont give me a link at all. Yes or no question, thread shouldn't be too filled up, but it is vital that I need to know before I do something stupid and demands your urgent attention.

I just bought the model pack#2. Would I still be able to sell my game with the content in them?

Straight outta compton
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes.

----------------------------------------
"Your mom went to college."
My FPSC stuff at http://hyrumark.zftp.com/FPSC/hyrumarkfpsc.htm
TheDude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 09:09
Thank god, bond is the greatest. Quick reply! Kudos for you....Unless....You're trying to make me get sued? Agh, nonsense.

Straight outta compton
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 10:14 Edited at: 19th Jun 2006 10:14
I doubt he's trying to get you sued, TheDude .

After all, Bond was the one who created the Model Pack (#2) for TGC!

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
lol

----------------------------------------
"Your mom went to college."
My FPSC stuff at http://hyrumark.zftp.com/FPSC/hyrumarkfpsc.htm
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 11:16
How come very old members, who have been here but not in the FPSC forums have only found out about it now, or just started posting here?

To be honest, the older members that havent used fpsc before are worse than some of the new members.

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 11:51
It may have to do with the same reason I came back around, "There's a new sherrif/s in town". The new mods organization and cleaning things up made it more hospitable in my opinion. (oh jeez, i just opened this thread up to be locked)But oh well the main question has been answered so I guess no harm done if it is. Have a pint on me Mods! Cheers!

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 11:53
Nobody wanted to post here before.Now that the forums have straightened up a little bit some people are taking the opportunity to become a member or rejoin the community.Look at it this way.How do we know who is going to contribute the one thing we need to finish our game?
We welcome everyone that wants to join the forums.

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 12:25
I agree that we need more posters, but not with bad attitudes. Just look at TheDude's post, you cant tell me thats being reasonable, it has been put across as a forceful request to answer him. He could just have said:

Can I used model pack 2 for commercial use

If that had been done, I wouldnt think he was a complainer.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 16:32
His post proves that he has been here for some time, as he is certainly aware of the way people were responding to him or others in the recent past. As things continue to improve, we should see less of this fear of asking a simple question, and people will let their defenses (attitude) down a bit.

Crazy Grandpa
Me Self
Years of Service
User Offline
You can sell anything with FPSC model packs unless some are copyright , or you steal/import a coca cola machine etc .
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2006 17:26
There is no excuse for anyone using extreme attitudes towards others on this forum or confrontational tones in posts.

Certainly there is no need for anyone to fear posting.

Likewise there is no excuse for anyone no matter whom they may be for not searching for an answer to a question.

If anyone does not do so then they need not fear reprisal from member users but they do risk Mods intervening.

I had considered locking this thread immediately as the poster has used a confrontational attitude from the outset.

Mods, not the other members will decide how to deal with any content posted.

No individual non Mod member will influence a Mods decision so please dont post advice to the Mods as to the suitability of any post - which when read by other members in turn may be seen to be inflamatory.

If you wish to comment - keep it civilised.

TheDude has gotten away with the original post and the other posters have had their say.

Opposing opinions are here to be viewed if anyone cares to spend their time contemplating the opinions.

However they wont have the opportunity to comment further enough is enough and I am going to lock this.

Please dont start any further threads to reopen this particular debate as I will lock them immediately.

"I am and forever will be your friend"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 21:31:25
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 21:31:25