Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2003 14:02
I was working at wind physic and now ship respond to diferent wind angles and rise and lower sails one by one.
I also remade controls so to change direction player need just to click around the wind rose in right bottom corner.

You can download file at:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/arras1/

Try it and say your oppinion

arras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2003 14:05
This is model with texture remade by Raven last week

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2003 16:11
i can't remember did i send you that model in the end?

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Drakportalen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2003 16:21
Keep up the good work. Really inpressive!

www.drakportalen.dot.nu
arras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2003 17:57
to Raven:
...no [b])

to Darkportalen:
thanks, I just started to make colision detection system and I ended at problems with rotation. I need to rotate object on y axis first. I was solving it by making pivot object and glue ship object to it. Then I rotated pivot around y and z axis and ship around x axis. Problem is that aparently when object is glued to another, DB dont detect colision right. It detect colision at the place were object was before glueing. If I unglue it for detection it restore all the angles and offset to 0,0,0...bad bad bad. Dont know if its bug or not, but things like this realy makes programing not pleasuring in DB...perhaps Rich can say something about it?...

For three days now I make code for yxz rotation and I already have something which works for most of the angles... but not all.

If somebody have code for y rotation first, please let me know...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 16:18:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 16:18:28