Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Hiya newbie here with some questions!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi I've never made a game in my life, I'm currently dying in atticipation for my purchase to be confirmed so I can download the online version until the full product arrives but in the mean time i have some questions! These are going to seem really dum.
I'm in a band well like a group and i was thinking of producing a small free download game as a lil gimmik for us.
I was wondering is it possible to build characters I wanted to have like little hoodies running around.
It is possble to have a character select at the beginning where you could select to be one of the us and we all weild different weapons, like one have a shotgun, one has a sniper, one has a mak10 etc.
I wanted to set it in like an urban setting is there such buildings including in the core pack that is supplied or do i need to make these.
Also is it possible to have your own music playing, seeing as we're are a group this would be one of the main things that I would want to include.
I know this is all things that are stupid and so above all your interlect but I have to start somewhere so any help would be great! many thanks Lex
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2006 15:57 Edited at: 20th Jun 2006 15:57
LEXUS,

Welcome to the forums.

Everything you want to achieve can be with some flexibility on your part.

Though it is going to take some effort.

You can make characters, get them free if you can find some or purchase them.

You can select characters only in Multi Player games.

You can create buildings directly in the editor from materials you will get in the download and CD.

You can indeed have your music play in a game.

Hope that helps a little.

Good luck with your project. Let us know how you get on.

"I am and forever will be your friend"
LEXUS
Years of Service
User Offline
excellent thanks for taking the timeto reply, great news about the music as that our real main reason for me wanting to make a game on that subject. the more im looking on here the more im seeing how this program is truely awsome and bringing DIY game creation home, i can't wait to get it. Im just gettin agrevated by constantly refreshing the purchase status to find its still pending!! grrrrr

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 21:31:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 21:31:06