Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Quasar online

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 01:05 Edited at: 24th Jun 2006 01:07
Have any of you been to quazar. or some other laser gun shooting kind of place. well, all the adrenaline of the experience is being made into an online game. QO puts you in th role of, well, you in three unique quasar arena's. each arena will have excrutiating detail put into lighting and level planning, and their are different themed areas, such as western and sci-fi and WWII. Screenies and downloads, etc will be moved into showcase, so keep a keen eye out if ur interested.
I am currently looking for modellers who can lend a helping hand in the project. For more info on modelling/texturing positions, e-mail me at:
TSOAKLEY@GMAIL.COM
Quasar online has no current release date, but any new news(exluding screenies and stuff) will be posted on this thread.
PS: i am thinking of a little 1-player mode for the game, but that probably wont happen

EDIT: sorry about this being in models and media. i thought i clicked on FPSC chat. oh well, live and learn...

You don't have to be insane to answer my questions, but it helps

visit www.gameshell.tk
Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 02:01 Edited at: 24th Jun 2006 04:52
What the [mod edit] is Quazar?

Give a man some bullets, and he'll want a gun. Give a man a gun and he'll be giving away the bullets!!
Diego
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 02:41
It is some-what a place to play lazer tag ?

-Diego
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 13:18
OK, maybe the comparison wasn't a good idea, but if youve ever been to a laser shooting place, youll know wot i mean

visit www.gameshell.tk
Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 14:21
what kind of modeling do you need? maybe I could helP?

Check out http://www.freewebs.com/lasse-b for free Stuff for FPSC
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 16:04 Edited at: 24th Jun 2006 17:09
Things that come to mind so far are:
a laser gun(remember its an online game so it needs to be equipabble with characters... I assume)
some characters(if its not asking too much, maybe you could make 1 model of a civilian type character with a laser receiver pack on his abdomen, then do some different textures for his clothes and face, so as to save making like, 4 character models. as long as its got the chest/back laser pack and civilian clothing, im happy)
if you cant do these, dont worry. I'll try to enlist the help of other forumers

The most i can pay you with is full credit for your work, the right to use your created work in your own projects, and my thanks. id include a free copy of the game, but it will be free anyway.

EDIT: kk, i just looked at another essal post, it seems u dont do characters. so i guess thats an open invite 4 anyone proficient with character modelling/texturing.

visit www.gameshell.tk
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 17:12 Edited at: 24th Jun 2006 17:13
Ive got a question. is there a keyboard shortcut to make light ranges shorter? coz on multiplayer setting im stuck with a light range of 500.

visit www.gameshell.tk
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 19:16
i think [] or ,.

Your Mod was deleted by the Government.
One can only know so much, only comprehend the world to a point. After that we exist as impressionable beings. Doing nothing, being nothing, forever nothing.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 21:29:25
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 21:29:25