Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Mods, Please Ban me

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 17:14 Edited at: 24th Jun 2006 17:50
[EDIT]On the other hand, I will just stay away from the forums, instead of getting banned, so mods please just delete this thread

Check out http://www.freewebs.com/lasse-b for free Stuff for FPSC
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Hm...

Tom

Me Self
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 17:28 Edited at: 24th Jun 2006 17:28
Hey Essal , If you'r tired of them why dont you just not visit them , simple . Or you can go buy a game you like aand get addicted to it :p But i wouldent want you to leave .
Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 17:32
I cant stay away from these forums, so i just want to get banned, that makes it alot more simple.
if anyone wants me something , they can come to my website, or they can e-mail me.
and if people wants the free stuff i give away, then they can find it on my website.

Me Self
Years of Service
User Offline
Well , you can be banned and just view the forums but i dont think any mods are on right now so just explore while you can .
Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 17:51
NEvermind, I will just try to stay away, (but what I said about locrian I really ment)

Sorry for making this waste-of-space thread

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 19:15
ask for the total ban! you get redirected to barbie.com (ip adress and all)

Your Mod was deleted by the Government.
One can only know so much, only comprehend the world to a point. After that we exist as impressionable beings. Doing nothing, being nothing, forever nothing.
DJ Professor K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 20:21 Edited at: 24th Jun 2006 23:29
i don't know, and i think its better i don't know why you want to get banned, but here are some facts:

* fact n.º 1: if you're tired of anything on this forums, you can just stop comming here, no need for account ban

* fact n.º 2: if you're tired of anything on this forums, but you still want to come here but don't want to be known or seen, you can:
a) log out, you can still view everything
b) [Mod Edit]

why i'm saying this? well, i got some many times [Mod Edit] by stuff in some forums (old bf42 forum, ut99 forums, cs forums, etc.) but as most of the times, i always got back to them, and it was nice to have my account still working )

yeah, it was a bit of waste topic... but we all loose the cool sometimes, so, for me and lots of people in here, np

My love is seperated in 2 parts, 1 of them is 3ds Max 7, the other; FPSC.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2006 22:18
I think you'd best take a break from these forums. We do not ban people because they request it, we ban them for repeated infractions of the forum rules.

Locked.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 21:28:05
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 21:28:05