Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

The 20 Line Challenge / What sort of game is interesting???

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2003 17:50
Hello,

I don't know what sort of 20 line game I shall make, does anyone have an idee?? The games I think of are FPS and that's for my to much for 20 lines :S Anyone an idee of a nice arcade game (please no pong, I'm making pong now :S)
We're all Christ and we're all Hitler.We want Christ to win.What would he've done if he had advertisements, T.V. and newspapers?The miracle today is communication.So let's use it.-John Lennon '69
Hamish McHaggis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2003 18:32
Arcade games are the easiest, think space invaders and pacman (and PONG!!!). Check the new rules, 25 commands per line now, it should be easier to make an FPS, The Darthster made one by the old rules!

Why the hell'd you ask me for crying out loud!?!
FiShFuN4eVeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2003 19:00
Yea but I have DB classic So 25 commands per line won't work for me...

We're all Christ and we're all Hitler.We want Christ to win.What would he've done if he had advertisements, T.V. and newspapers?The miracle today is communication.So let's use it.-John Lennon '69

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 16:01:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 16:01:19