Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Wrong answer Bullshock! The y-axis dosnt fix the flying enemys!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 6th Jul 2006 00:50 Edited at: 6th Jul 2006 01:17
[mod edit] ! What has happend with My copy of FPSC??? Now when I import Characters (enemys) things works fine at first, but when I kill them the dead bodys are flying! This has worked without probs before so ?????
Other strange things has happend as well. When I imported a landscape the enemy took off like a rocket in the sky when placed on it? And now the enemy stays on the landscape for two seconds, then it just disappear (as it become transparant very fast.)
I have imported many landscapes before, and nothing like this has never happend before...
Have anyone noticed any FPSC probs after "installing" entity maker from TGC?
Im just glad if anyone can help Me with thoose problems!

Menu Extreme! The answer to Your save & load problem...
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2006 01:16 Edited at: 6th Jul 2006 01:18
Swearing is against the rules. this is a warning, next time you will be noob slapped.

also, i cant really tell what your saying. your enemys just fly when they die? can you explain a little bit more and maybe show us a screen shot?

http://www.seqoiagames.com/seqoiacorp/
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2006 01:19
Ummm makes ya wondered.

Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2006 01:37
Well, You have already answerd this question one time before so You shourld understand what I mean... But I can explain it again. The enemys are flying about one meter (about 1 yard) over the ground and they are not moving at all. Arent dead bodys supposed to lie on the ground? (But I dont know how it works in Your family.) When the Character is alive Then animations works fine and the enemy is standing on the ground as it shourld...
Do You understand now?

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2006 03:47
Why not just take a screenshot, so we can all SEE what you mean. Although you do seem to have an aversion to taking screenshots, so this might not be an option. It may be that in asking for a screenshot I have delayed your reply to this post by another week.

Quote: "(But I dont know how it works in Your family.)"

I don't know if this was meant to be a joke, but it's a pretty stupid thing to say.
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2006 04:15
I will send a screenie later (Why later?) Because I have to run between My Mac and My PC with a badworking Memorystick. I have a shot of this bug and also some quite nice map shots. What I meant with that joke was: (Wourldnt You lie on the ground if someone shot You with a bazooka?)
At least You wourldnt be flying after sutch a blast!!! If Bullshock became sad because of this joke I am sorry... Sorry Bullshock!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 23:23:58
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 23:23:58