Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

The 20 Line Challenge / Abit Like Pac Man!(DBC)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2003 20:46 Edited at: 6th Apr 2003 20:47
this is my first game that is any good, please post your comments and/or improvements!

controls - up,down,left,right
guide the yellow ball around the maze picking up dots, avoid the green ball/ghosts

'You were born crying while people around you smiled'
Whisper Wind
Years of Service
User Offline
This is a pretty cool game. I have a suggestion though. Maybe you should make the player's movements slower. I found it very hard to move around because I had to line up the sphere perfectly, and that is hard to do when you are moving that fast! The green dots don't actually chase you, so slowing it down wouldn't affect the game much. Anyway, cool game! Good job.
The Darthster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2003 23:52
The green dots do chase you, using straight line logic, they move directly towards you, only stopping if they hit a wall. After you die the sphere disappears but you can still go around and collect dots.

Once I was but the learner,
now, I am the Master.
ReD_eYe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2003 00:15
thanks guys, i couldn't work out how to make the green spheres use anything but 'straight line logic' if anyone else has done it i'd like to see. thanks for the suggestion about the player speed.

'You were born crying while people around you smiled'

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 05:46:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 05:46:34