Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Music for games!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello... i am a new member to fpsc.. i design games to like u people... but i make musics for game.... if anyone needs musics for game...trust me ur game will rock... if u want to listen to my musics... just mail me at rythms_jack@yahoo.com... and i will send u sample... if u like it ... please tell me.... i will be thankful... if anyone appreciates it.
Steam Assassin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2006 23:54
Why did you keep pausing in the middle of sentences? Are you having trouble breathing?

Don't mess with Texas!
...Internet? What the hell is that!
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2006 00:20 Edited at: 30th Jul 2006 00:20
Unless theres a genuine reason for it net slang or shorthand is not allowed here.

If somethings important enough to post about at these forums then it should be important enough for you to take some care when composing your content.

Odd words are one thing - whole paragraphs or posts another.

Please dont do it purposefully or because your too lazy to type properly or the thread will be locked.

"I am and forever will be your friend"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 03:55:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 03:55:06