Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Retrogame: Darx (klax clone)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2003 11:16
I've now just finished my compo game. Well sort-of, there are still stuff on my todo list but that's for version 2.0 maybe.

So it's a Klax clone (tetris-like puzzle game)

Here's a screenshot

And you can download it here:
http://www.codexus.com/download/darx.zip

And just as I was typing this message, the postman brought me my full version of DarkBASIC Pro. So I'll make an update soon without the popup and watermark.
"You don't know the power of the Dark Side." - Darth Vader
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2003 15:35
klax, the godfather! remember this game like it was yesterday and i see from the screen your keeping up the tradition looks cool and good luck!

everyday of life is a new chapter that has already been fortold but is up to the soul to capture.
scribbley
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2003 23:16
10 out of 10 for the game engine feels just like the origonal. Nice clear graphcs and the whole thing runs like a dream. I was playing for ages and ages and ages and ages.....

I guess thats my only critisism. Can you if you get time, add the challenges from the origonal game as they was really cool, like get so many diagnals, so many lines etc etc.

Those were the days with my trusty c64 and sam coupe......

Ok before I start hearing the music and seeing the white hand I best go. But a very good game Well coded.
Darth Coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2003 00:08
Thanks, scribbley.

Yes, it was my intention to add the level system of the original as well as the two players mode. But since I started only one week ago it isn't ready yet.

"You don't know the power of the Dark Side." - Darth Vader

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:59:49
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:59:49