Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / MP Help will be much apreciated

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2006 01:12
Hey, i'm having a problem with MP construction. If I can, how do I create multiple spawns? And, is there an Rcon where I can kick players if needed, and In-game can you see if someone dies, because i'm making a tuornament and need some info.

VirtuaStudios Productions - Mattyc033444 -
The only way to get to a woman's heart is to rip it out with a hacksaw (Yeah, time to hack some love).
* Luiqidate: Leadership 3D Game
Cat scratch
Years of Service
User Offline
What are you going to spawn? Objects or players???
Objects are easy, just right click on the object and change the maximum spawn options and so. Players spawn from characters you've set out. You can have more than one. Then the player's will choose which one they're going to be.(remember, the players will get the characters health and weapons and so, so don't have to much difference on them, like one has 100 health and a gun and another has 500 health and a minigun ). The host will choose first. Hope it helped

Watch out or we will scratch you!
http://www.catscratches.net.tc/
Netdemons
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2006 11:51
Cat scratch has answered the first part so I'll answer the second.

There arn't any commands that you can type in... yet. There may be some coming with the next update but no one knows.

I'm sure if you asked in the scripting forum about it you may find someone whos mannaged to do it though.

www.netdemons.co.uk - Creator of Recon : Crypt
Gamertag : Memory X2

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 04:00:17
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 04:00:17