Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Hosting one 10 slot game server for £5 a month!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2006 01:20
I am offering this to you, the public in need for a host for your internet FPS game. I have an 8meg connection and have succesfully hosted 15 player MOHAA servers with just a very small bit of lag. I am now offering to host a 10 person server for just a small fee of £5 a month, which is aprox $9.32 a month. If you do use our service, then you will get the first month free, and we are offering our service 24/7. But only one game can go through for the hosting.
I will host the most spectacular game with good use of segmentation, layout, modelling, entity use, quality, lightmapping, addictiveness and overall the fun of it. Because we want our servers to be pushed to the max with game quality. Your game can be commercial or free, we don't mind, but we must inform you atleast if it is commercial at least 4 people have to buy it before I can host the server.
Need it? Reply to me with a demo, or 10 + screenshots.

VirtuaStudios Productions - Mattyc033444 -
The only way to get to a woman's heart is to rip it out with a hacksaw (Yeah, time to hack some love).
* Luiqidate: Leadership 3D Game
Virtua Studios Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2006 01:31
Sorry about double post, I ment to say an 8 person server only. Very sorry. But still enough!

VirtuaStudios Productions - Mattyc033444 -
The only way to get to a woman's heart is to rip it out with a hacksaw (Yeah, time to hack some love).
* Luiqidate: Leadership 3D Game
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2006 01:34
. . . . . another person trying to sell somthing

www.Disorder-Creations.com
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 30th Jul 2006 01:35
Lock..

I want to see a FPSC Professional! And lets make it REALLY expensive this time......
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2006 09:14
We need a "sell" forum or a "classifieds" forum.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 03:52:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 03:52:29