Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Could You Please Tell me How to sell a game you made?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I would Really Like To Know.

I tried Searching For It But I didn't get the answer.

So how to sell your Game? My Game Will Cost 2$ Because It's
Gonna Be My First Game.

Please Tell Me Thank you and Have great Day!
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Steam Assassin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2006 08:01
I didn't know what was so hard to figure out about exchanging products for money.

Don't mess with Texas!
...Internet? What the hell is that!
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2006 10:39 Edited at: 1st Aug 2006 10:39
Because these guys don't have knowledge or online banking. They have a product on their computer tht somebody wants. they may have uploaded it before so they're part way there. But, if the send the somebody the link and ask for money they want money that they can pick up. Not virtual money.

Here's a tutorial:
1) Once your game is built, upload it to a perminant location (a server that will let you keep it there forever).
2) Get a website, freewebs.com is fairly painless, and build a "store" page.
3) Get a paypal account. If you're not old enough, get someone in your family to set one up.
4) Enter your paypal account information int freewebs.com and you can build a payment page and a buy now button. (it will look a little like this)
5) When someone places an order, money will be transfered from their paypal account to yours along with an E-mail address that the account is registered to.
6) Once, you have the money and the E-Mail address you can send them the link to the product.

Hope that helps
AE

evil man
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Guys!

Everything is Now Clear To me!Thanks Again!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 04:00:05
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 04:00:05