Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Run this by me?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2006 11:22 Edited at: 2nd Aug 2006 14:40
I see alot of people with "Anti-noob" in their sigs, along with something about helping the community or something like that, how the [mod edit] is looking down your nose at noobs being helpful to the community? I want the people with those pics in their sigs to come up with [mod edit] good answers for that one, which I doubt they can do.

Here's a riddle, know what they call a guy who gives the "noob" at work a hard time? they call him FIRED.

[Mod-Edit]
How is a noob supposed to learn anything if someone's gonna be a [mod edit] towards them?

"Mushrooms, Snakes, and you!" the selfhelp book for badgers
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2006 11:28
this has nothing to do with fpsc.

www.Disorder-Creations.com
Zerodin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2006 11:43 Edited at: 2nd Aug 2006 14:39
[ModEdit - Deleted]

"Mushrooms, Snakes, and you!" the selfhelp book for badgers
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2006 12:05 Edited at: 2nd Aug 2006 14:40
The Anti noob justice league was made as a fight against [ModEdit] noobs on all forums.

its a sign to let noobs THINK before doing something.

B-DA FIRE!
Stamina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2006 12:11 Edited at: 2nd Aug 2006 14:41
Zerodin,,[Mod Edit - Dont use offensive statements]! Sheesh. You people on here are finding more and more [ModEdit] to complain about. If you dont like it, dont read it. I am so sick and tired of people who complain this political correct whiney [ModEdit].

"You sig is offending me" WAHHHH

"You called me a noob" WAHHH

[MoEdit - deleted]
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2006 13:12
Swearing can get you banned or slapped.

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2006 14:26
Whether or not a person is new to game making in general or not - including being New to FPSC and these forums or not...

All forum members deserve to be and should be treated with respect at all times.

TGC, the AUP, Forum Rules and Guidlines and the FPSC Moderators say so.

Thats not up for debate.

Bad behaviours from either new members or long standing members will be viewed and treated the same way and actions will be taken by the moderators to curtail such bad behaviours.

The Mods have been a little quite around here of late and users wish to take full advantage of that I can see - with reoccurrances of swearing, offensive statements and other bad behaviours creeping back into the forums.

Mods are quite capable of deciding what constitutes something which is allowed or not and this kind of user debate and behaviour is not.

Some of the users here at these forums that are are using such bad behaviours such as swearing and making offesive agressive statements towards others - either individuals or groups are chalking up points on the Mods bad behaviour list and will do themselves no good at all. They wont change anything and just bring closer the chance of action being taken against their behavioiurs if they continue down that road.

"I am and forever will be your friend"
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2006 14:33 Edited at: 2nd Aug 2006 14:47
If I see any further posts like this attacking new or inexperienced members or any member - trying to sway other members opinions against a particular group or individual to the detriment of those concerned - I may well delete them completely without any further warning so if you see such a post dissapear you will know why.

I may also delete further posts containing swearing or other bad behaviours immediately.

If you dont like any particular post then just ignore it and it will quickly dissapear to the bottom of the page.

If you cant do that -- continued bad behaviours such as swearing or offensive attacks on others as shown here by some members will as FredP said just bring a Slap or a Ban that much closer for you.

You've been warned

Locked.

"I am and forever will be your friend"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 03:56:25
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 03:56:25