Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Fed Up

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I regard myself as a good TGM customer. I've bought most of their stuff, including the EA version of FPSC and their model packs, and I'm a bit fed up with them.
It's nice that they are working on more model packs, but I, for one, will not be buying anything else from them until they release a bugfix. What's the point? I've tried FPSC on three different machines and it hasn't worked properly on any.
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2006 16:18
Yeah, precisely what we need, another one of these threads, 3 padlocks in a row, pretty.

Anyone consider that maybe TGC are a fraction involved in these model packs - you think they take time away from Lee fixing FPSC bugs? crazy!.
Everyone, look beyond your own back garden for 5 minutes - TGC have been working on stuff that would make FPSC weep with joy. Patience dudes - you probably think DBPro's first year or so was all peaches!.

Locking this if uman don't beat me to it.

Aegrescit medendo

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 03:55:16
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 03:55:16