Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
How do I increase/decrease the size of the lightbulb range? (New to FPSC) Thanks for your help

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 20:31 Edited at: 7th Aug 2006 20:31
I'll tell you, but I will let you know that if you do not read the manual and find out that this is easily answered in it, your post will be flamed to a crisp. Also remember to search before asking.
But most of all please READ THE MANUAL.

place your light in the level, rightclick it to bring up options, look for range, increase/decrease number.

StnrScott
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 21:21
you can also use the
[ and ]

keys to change the range within the map editor.

and I agree with Dist13,

for GOODNESS SAKE, read the manual. Aside from the fact that the question was EASILY answered, if you'd read the manual, you could've saved yourself waiting for a reply!

"It's often better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to open it and confirm their suspisions" - Noel Coward
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 23:07
Not to mention the manual is filled with all sorts of information that you will need to get the most out of FPSC.

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 00:26
General comment:

Not wishing to be harsh in any way Reading the manual should be mandatory.

Its surprising how few users seem to read or refer to the manual at all after purchasing the product and just as difficult to understand why few ever seem to search the forums and read completely everything there is published here about a subject they may have a question regarding - thats if it exists.

The benefit of doing both is that a user will gain a much better understanding and one which they are more likely to remeber next time around when a problem crops up again by digesting into their grey matter the content therein.

We all know theres no better way to learn than by experience but few want to do that in practice.

I include myself in that category so dont flame me

I do however try and find a solution and try only to ask when I am really stuck and in such instances I must say users have been very helpful when they can be.

I know that the search box is at the bottom of the page and it has been suggested it might be placed more prominently - however I have no doubt it would not make the slightest bit of difference.

"I am and forever will be your friend"
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 00:49
There's a search button at the top of the page too.

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
However, if people would actually give their topics more convenient names, those seeking help wouldn't have to spend ages reading through topics to find the answer.

Tom

ExSpirit
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a problem with changing the range with [ and ]. Is there any way I change those keys to something else? I use laptop and FPSC dont increse/decrese the range when pressing [ or ]. It does change when I use right click and...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 05:34:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 05:34:08