Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / online help?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 15:02
is it possble to make games with people over the internet? and will the mods let it?if the let i wont to make a game with over people over the net. lock this forum if its not allwoud(i dont have good english)

its only $1.95
Power9x
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes it is posible, though you can't have multiple game types without editing the source code, also all my games glitched up. So basically yes but its limited
jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 08:29
cool i made this post because i had no games to make and i cant make any good there all plane

its only $1.95
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 09:14
Do you mean a team effort to make a game? Sure, but you need something before hand. Something to show that you aren't like wanting others to make your game for you. The mods are who decides what Team Requests pass and what doesn't.

Quote: "lock this forum if its not allowed"

The mods WISH they had that power. lol.

(no biggie, this is a post that is attached to a thread attached to a board attached to a forum)

Your Mod was deleted by the Government.
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 09:26
Why do you say your english is not good when you have been here many times and you speak english just fine.

jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 09:35 Edited at: 8th Aug 2006 09:42
i lived here for only a few years (i lived here for only 6 years) i did not go to primary school,high school,tafe/uni in australia and i am lerning english from my cousins and brothers how lived here i left high school at year 10 and i am thinking to go to tafe when my english gets better. also i mean working together over the net not making other people do all the work als does any one now where i can get FPS pack and early adaptor(EA)?

its only $1.95
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 10:54
FPSPack is available here

EA is the old version of FPSCreator that was available before V1 came out. It was essentially FPSC only before it had physics, storyzones and several other features. It was available from between February of 2005 until V1's release (November '05). EA buyers got a free upgrade to V1 (well, free for the download version; shipping needed to be paid still if the person chose to buy it boxed), and the forums were much better back then. They're great now, but V1 brought on some horrors when it first came out.

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
ChoShow
Years of Service
User Offline
can anyone please help?

im trying to create an arena game (online) with 4 players to choose from and it only gives the option to pick 2 out of the 4.

kinda stuck.

thanks in advance!
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
ChoShow,
That was an off-topic question, but nonetheless. Don't worry, you can only choose from the first 2 when testing the game. When you build the game you can pick from all 4.

Tom

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 05:32:09
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 05:32:09