Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / TGC ordering?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 08:57
hi i have not ordered off The game creators before.i got FPSC from ebay and i have just ordered the 3d game maker off TGC and it has been a month (nerly) and i live in australia but how long does it take for the order to come in (i have tryed the inqury and they are not answering its been 4 days since i sent the message)
Just wondering how long thank you...

its only $1.95
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 09:10 Edited at: 8th Aug 2006 09:10
Order & Billing Support is provided here, not in these forums.

IF you ordered from TGC contact them to confirm delivery. There is a known issue with orders taking a week or so to gain confirmation, and if you HAVEN'T received confirmation then you should contact TGC to inquire about that.

Your Mod was deleted by the Government.
jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 10:06
i did and there not answering.. its been 4 dayssince i sent the message to the enqire

its only $1.95
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 11:07
It can be a while. I ordered T3DGM while I was living in Australia for the year, and I remember it taking a while. Can't remember exactly how long, but a while.

Best thing is to wait; wait at least another week or two and then send another enquiry.

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 12:41
I emailed them twice about different things and they didnt answer a single question...

Dont forget to visit my website for scripts!
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 12:52
Brummel, that's odd.

While I've only had to use order support once (which was replied to within a day), I've e-mailed Rich himself a number of times and always get a reply.

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2006 14:58
Make sure your email filters are not eating the replys. This is the case most of the time. I haven't had any emails go unanswered to support. However, none of my emails ever seem to reach Rich 0_o. The support route always works though.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 05:44:10
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 05:44:10