Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Jst wondering about a product

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, i was wondering is this a suitable modeling program for fpsc, and does anyone else use it? zbrush http://www.pixologic.com/zbrush/products/products.html

thanks phil17
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2006 20:26
Models in ZB are way too high poly for FPSC. You'd need to reduce the poly count tremendously first. Good program though.

-Keith

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2006 20:38
However, you can low poly model in Zbrush, the high poly stuff generally is generated by displacement maps which can be converted into normal maps. Zbrush is a very good quality program, relatively easy (not good for the low poly stuff, but I believe it is possible)

Plus you'd have consider the lack of animation capabilities. Zbrush is only good if you use it with other apps (unless you are just doing 3D artwork)

phil17
Years of Service
User Offline
ok thanks alot for your replys, i think i might jst try and learn milkshape or another programme.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 06:28:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 06:28:29