Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / another question, icons

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
B4 i say anything, i have searched on the forums about this and found alot of posts but im still confused.
Is there anyway to change the icon and icon info, on the .exe file...i have downloaded the icon changer and reshack (i think) but once i change it the file no longer opens. what programmes do you use to change this information?

*I have seen alot of replys like "why do you want to hide it?" on these posts and my answer is simply that i think its more professional to have your own logo and name on the icon.*
Thanks alot guys, i really appreciate how helpfull the people on this forum our.
phil17
Years of Service
User Offline
bump? lol
the_winch
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2006 20:55
You can change it with reshack. If the info or icon is a different size after editing the exe won't load. I have a small tool that will fix the fpsc exe after editing with a resource editor. You can download it from here.

By way of demonstration, he emitted a batlike squeak that was indeed bothersome.
phil17
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks alot
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2006 10:22
there is also the icon changer by ngin in revial.

See Fred, I told you, No One uses it.

Your Mod was deleted by the Government.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2006 11:31
Some people don't read stickies,rules or any posts.
I can't argue with you.

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2006 11:54
[rant]

Why don't you ban me for exactally 2 hours so I go to sleep. Can't argue that I am an insomniac and that staying up like this is bad for me. And that staying up like this is a perfect way to get hungery, and that I probally should just stop typing and go to sleep. But SLEEP is sooo borring. It is the ultimate bore fest. You just lay there for HOURS trying to get this so called 'sleep' only to wake up hours later revealing that you wasted a good part of the day. And seriously merry, the semester starts in a week an a half, if your on a nocturnal clock I don't think the professors are gonna conform to your new time schedual.

[/rant]

On another note... what are you going to do about it anyways, humanity is a greedy race, few people help out unless they get something in return. Take this wow commic it may seem like a joke but it is true. You ask a question and no one will give a crap, you make a mistake and then everyone takes their chance to lash out. Subsequentally you do get the right info along the way.

Then of course there is the fact that some questions are so insanely obvious you have to NOT be trying to not get it. For instance, in this commic all the girl had to do was push M to bring up a map. Forget asking for directions, just LOOK for it yourself.

The error is clearly that people don't want to work to get what they wish to know and people don't want to work to tell others what they wish to know. QED, this forum is going to [mod edit]

Your Mod was deleted by the Government.
phil17
Years of Service
User Offline
"Some people don't read stickies,rules or any posts."
Sorry, i jst havent checked that one out yet. All the stickies on here are very useful. I will be sure to check out that thread soon.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 06:36:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 06:36:14