Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / need help plz, its quick,im stuck

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
well, when i bought fps creator, i got the download and then i couldnt do anything, as its like an expansion pack, but then i got the actual game through the post and, i cannot add expand the game, i bought all 3 packs but i only can play 1 which is the 1st one which comes on disk but not the other 2, i tryed adding them but when it opens with the install wizard (to install) it only gives you the option of either modifying, repairing or to remove. i have choosen modify before but that didnt do anything, !WHAT SHOULD I DO! PLZ HELP (lewis stevens)

lewis stevens
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2006 15:15
While your grammar is fine, it would be appreciated if you could also use capital letters. Apologies if your primary language is not English, but it would be worth the effort to add in capital letters to make your enquiry easier to read .

Now onto your question. You may want to rephrase it, because it is slightly hard to understand, but I'm fairly sure I get the gist of it. The most important question is: Did you order FPSC through the official website (http://www.fpscreator.com)? Because if you didn't, that's where the problems may arise. I suggest to always buy products from their official website to ensure that you are getting exactly what you paid for.

If you did order it from the official site, then I'm quite surprised. You said you bought "all 3 packs", but what packs are you referring to? I would have imagined you mean the model packs but there are only two of those.

You may need to elaborate everything else as I'm not totally sure what you mean by remarks such as "its like an expansion pack". However, I suggest uninstalling FPSC, and then uninstalling the demo, and then reinstalling FPSC.

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
code master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2006 17:41
I belive he belives that the download of FPSC is an expansion pack for the physical version. In which case it's not. The CD version is the latest version.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2006 22:06
He might have bought FPSC and both model packs.

Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2006 08:51
well, we can't figure anything out until he responds.

3.2 Ghz PD Processor, 2 GB of (667 Mhz) RAM, 10,000 RPM HD,
ASUS GeForce 7950 GX2 (1 GB of onboard video memory)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 06:28:45
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 06:28:45