Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2006 21:41
I've tried searching for the answer to my question but to no avail. I assume i'm just inate at typing the correct phrase or string of words into the search bar.

Anyway any help would be nice..

I purchased FPSC on release and it has laid completely unused on my shlef ever since. Basically due to me being amazingly busy. Untill now!! I hope!

My question is, is it possible to load a map into fpsc much like you can an entity, whether this be a .X file or a .MAP file??

Thankyou in advance!!!

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2006 21:50
You can only load levels made by FPSC, but you can load X files as entities and have lots of collison bugs.
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2006 22:28
or as segment and have more collision bugs or scaling bugs

e-Drome Productions website,we renewed one with 1GB of webspace and Paypal!w00t!

e-Drome website
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2006 00:45
The reason you can't find anything on it is people use Can you...? in the topic post so you can use it in a search.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2006 01:37
Please try to use a little imagination when coming up with a title for your thread.
Do you have any idea how many threads start with Can you...?
Not to mention just putting "Can you..." as the title of your thread is annoying and uninformative.
If you have a question and you want answers maybe asking a whole question as the title of your thread will get them for you.

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2006 02:46
thanks Candles Games and FredP , ya beat me to it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 06:37:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 06:37:38