Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / In-Game screen shots needed

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 19th Aug 2006 21:04 Edited at: 19th Aug 2006 22:49
I am getting close to launch on a new website for FPSC content and would like some in-game screen shots to be shown on the main page and elsewhere. I would like shots that display all types of content, are will lit, and interesting. The best shot would be featured on the main page as the "Featured Artist" upon launch. There will also be a "Featured Content".

This is not finished and is subject to change, but here is the main idea.

This site will be for FREE content only, to begin with, and I will begin adding content which has been released by this community as "to be used freely" content. If you would like to submit content, please contact me by my e-mail below or wait until the site is live, as there will be a contact form on it. You may find that your content has already been added when the site goes live.
You may want to submit a license agreement with your work, just to show your name or other information, however the content must be totally free for any use, private or commercial. Requesting credits is fine, but requiring them is not.

For now I am most in need of screen shots as I already have a good bit of content to put in. All screen shots must be in .jpg format and will be resized prior to display on the site. Please include your name, forum name, whatever name you want to be displayed if your shot is chosen as the feature. Also, you give up all rights to the shots and I am free to use them as I see fit. Be assured, I will only use the shots for display on the website and no other purpose. Your shots cannot be returned to you.

If you would like to submit a screenshot, please send it to the e-mail below with any text description you like. I block some IP ranges on my mail servers so if you can't e-mail me, post the image or a link here with your info.

I have left room for, and am not opposed to selling finished content and games in the future. Thanks for your consideration and help. MODS please inform me of any issues here.

Crazy Grandpa
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2006 01:31
xplosys,
I sent you an e-mail but in case you don't get it you can download anything from my site (screenshots,models,etc.) and post it on yours if you want.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2006 17:10
I did get the mail Fred, and thanks for you help and support.

Crazy Grandpa
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2006 18:31
You're welcome,xplosys.

Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2006 20:28
I spell my name with an h not f. german is with an f.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2006 21:25
Sorry, changes complete.

Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2006 00:32
Thanks. feel free to upload anything I have listed here.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2006 00:38
Thanks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 06:36:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 06:36:06