Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / waypoint questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
ok. i just bought fpsc a couple days ago, and i am a noob at the game. i still dont really understand waypoints that well. when i make a waypoint, why does it create both a large and a small star. whenever the entity person reaches where the large star was, they stop in place, but their feet keep moving. i read the manual in adobe reader, and all the stars are the same size in the screenshots. what am i doing wrong?

all i want to do for now is have someone pace back in forth in a straight line, like a guard.

i know i sound like such a noob right now. i dont care

i hate signatures
HandK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2006 04:05 Edited at: 20th Aug 2006 04:05
Then large star and the small start are the current waypoint, and the next one. (If they are connected) if they are not connected then you have made two paths.

The Ai is a pain, make sure that the Main.ai is one that follows paths, and when you place the person, lift them up a little bit.

H&K

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 06:33:46
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 06:33:46