Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] VERY Important Question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
My friend bought this, and we were going to be like a game making team so to speak like I'd help him with making levels and stuff, and we'd split the profit with eachother. So I was wondering, HOW do you put this on 2 different computers? I tried but it said something about a unique serial number or something. I would really like to be able to help him so does anyone know how?
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2006 09:13
uhm its called buying 2 copies, one for yourself and one for him. duh. lol, sorry to be rude, but this is like the stupidest question ive ever seen

www.Disorder-Creations.com
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2006 10:53 Edited at: 21st Aug 2006 14:57
Bloodeath is right.

While I will admit that I haven't read the terms/conditions in full it is unanimous in almost all programs that you must own two seperate copies to use the program on two computers, especially when using it at the same time.

EDIT: And when will people start putting the subject of the thread in the thread title? It really slows down searching if the thread holds important information and the subject is "Question" or "How do I...?".

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2006 12:57 Edited at: 21st Aug 2006 12:57
Quote: "And when will people start putting the subject of the thread in the thread title? It really slows down searching if the thread holds important information and the subject is "Question" or "How do I...?""

Agreed.This is beginning to become annoying "Psychic" and "game developer" are not one and the same.
If someone thinks by making the title of their thread a similar one to this one will speed up getting help they are mistaken.It will have quite the opposite effect.
A lot of forum members are n ot even going to give this thread a second look based on the title.
Please use some kind of imformative title when posting a thread.

BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2006 15:25
Locked.

dont try and pirate FPSC, buy 2 copies. whoever bought the owns the copy of FPSC is the only one allowed to use it.

http://www.seqoiagames.com/seqoiacorp/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 06:29:19
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 06:29:19