Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Downloading the Game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2006 06:26
my friend made a game on MY FPS ......well it was just lvl 1 and 2 haha.....but then he went to build game and made an exe file and i could play it on my comp....but he wants it on FileFont.com...so his friends can download it...so i put it on FileFront...but when people download it...and they clikc it to start the game...a black screen comes up and they cannot play it!

anyone know why?

thanks

classic rock till I die
Stoopid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2006 06:34
Maybe their video cards are too weak.

--P.I.E--
Powerful.Indestructable.Enemy
--P.I.E--
Zeppelin Fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2006 00:01
no...it doesnt work on NO ONES comp...i gave it to this one guy i know and he has Alien Ware comp haha....amazing computer ...but it no work

classic rock till I die
Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Aug 2006 00:10
did they have FPSC because if they dont it wont work

super cool timmy turner has fairy godparents and i am not a mad science teacher i am a real boy so FAIRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jrock
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2006 00:26
Anyone can play an exe file regardless of whether or not they have FPSC Connor Higgins.

I would think that it is the actual game itself, probably a file missing or something like that.

Jrock is pronouned Jay-Rock
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 23rd Aug 2006 00:55
It sounds like you uploaded the exe only and not the rest of the files to filefront. It worked on your computer because you have the rest of the files already. When you compile, it puts all the files necessary to run the game in one folder. You must have all the files to play the game, not only the exe.

Whyrag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2006 03:35
Use Fpspack from rastaworld or install creator from clickteam to pack all files."the files in the folder that your game is in". Then upload the finished product and it should work if they have directx 9 installed . Fps pack is what I would suggest.
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2006 19:40
i would say use clickteam's install creator, it compresses everything to about 30mb in one .exe installer, that's what i have on my website for people to download.

3.2 Ghz PD Processor, 2 GB of (667 Mhz) RAM, 10,000 RPM HD,
ASUS GeForce 7950 GX2 (1 GB of onboard video memory)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 07:48:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 07:48:08