Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2006 19:52
how the heack do i use skybox textures!!

i have 2 broken arms because daddy had to tell me twice
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2006 21:59
This doesn't belong in the Showcase board. I'll move it for you.

-Keith

DamonV
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2006 22:16
Hello The paradox,

I believe this following forum post might contain the answer you are looking for. Please view: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=87045&b=21 Scroll down to "Sky Boxes" second post, in which he gives details on how to get skyboxes and there textures to work properly, and how you need to name them.

If this does not help you, please be more specific on what you need to find out so someone is able to help you.

- Damon
DamonV
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2006 03:19
Ah sorry, I noticed I spelt SkyCubes name wrong, if a moderator could kindly delete my above post should they see it, it would be appreciated as I am unable to edit it.

Here is the message properly written:

"Hello The paradox,

I believe this following forum post might contain the answer you are looking for. Please view: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=87045&b=21
Scroll down to "SkyCubes" second post, in which he gives details on how to get skyboxes and there textures to work properly, and how you need to name them.

If this does not help you, please be more specific on what you need to find out so someone is able to help you.

- Damon"

Sorry for any confusion.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 06:39:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 06:39:33