Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Taking in game screenshots

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Stupid question I know, but I haven't figured that out yet. If someone could tell me how to take in-game screenshots I would appreciate it.

thx

meh.
Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Aug 2006 23:57
1. Press the search button
2. Press the right link

Enough Joking
Press Prt Scr button or get a screenie taking program like fraps

enough help

super cool timmy turner has fairy godparents and i am not a mad science teacher i am a real boy so FAIRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2006 00:02
Press F12

Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2006 00:10
Get yourself a camera then take a picture of the monitor. Then get the picture developed at your local photogaphy retailer. Then scan your picture into the computer and put it up on a picture host such as photobucket. Then get your image tags for the picture and paste it on a thread. Or you could do it the more quicker way and printscreen it.

visit http://teammegabasic.proboards59.com. Register and expand our community. Registration is free and only takes a minute.
DamonV
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2006 01:06
Hello Sidedork,

Yes, as state above in 2 posts, use the print screen key or get a screen capture program such as fraps. Should you use the print screen key, here is a more in-depth explanation on what to do.

Simply when you want to take an image, press the "Print Screen" key; which on a standard US keyboard is to the left of Scroll lock, and to the right of F12. Atleast on all the US keyboards I have ever used, it's been there.

What this will do is insert an image of your screen into the clipboard. Once you have hit the key, you will need to open up any graphics program which you have, if you don't have anything better than MS Paint, MS Paint will work.

After that is done, you will need to paste your image into the program, using any paste method you prefer(Ctrl + V, Edit Menu > Paste, etc), like you would when you copy and paste text. The image will then be loaded in the program. After that, just save the image as whatever format you want; if you do this in MS Paint however, you will notice quality loss with some formats.

Hope this helps, and good luck.

- Damon
Sidedork
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok I pressed it while I was testing a level and nothing happened
do I have to hold shift with along with it?

meh.
Pitch
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2006 03:35
did you check your fps creator directory
Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 24th Aug 2006 14:34
you press print screen then go into paint and press ctrl c god!!

super cool timmy turner has fairy godparents and i am not a mad science teacher i am a real boy so FAIRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2006 14:39
PrtScn is the slowest and most arduous way you could possibly take in-game screenshots from FPSC possible if you disregard Opposing Force's idea .

Use F12. It's quicker and you don't have to exit to take multiple screenshots. The screenshots will go into the main FPSC directory but if you're going to upload them here please convert it to .jpg in Paint.

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 24th Aug 2006 21:41
ohh sorry Jiffy i didnt know that i thought it just like prt screen

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 07:50:05
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 07:50:05