Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2006 01:42 Edited at: 24th Aug 2006 03:23
I would have put this in the showcase forum but lately if you don't have a screenshot it gets locked, if am mistaking then please move it mods.

Ok heres the deal:

ive created a site using php-nuke (you prob seen one before) but mines based on games and software. You can add your games to the download page for free, and then when people visit the download page they will see or game and may download and review it. You need to register (which is free) because I am not letting anyone add random sites to any directory, by registering this allows me to control it.

Your user ID also gives you access to the forums

PLEASE NOTE: We don't host your files, we only allow you to add your download link to the directory(under FPS Creator).

Click here to visit

EDIT: Just discovered a bug, fixing it now

Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2006 22:41
hey man you might want to create your super user. and maybe add a splash screen.
traynor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2006 04:19
yes i have, theres a problem, when people register they dont get the cofimation email so am trying to work out why that happens, very confusing

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 07:36:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 07:36:43