Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Stop the Sound (area sound)?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I know it is impossible to make distance sound(you can hear sound the same volume anywhere you are), but what about a zone that sound is plays, and when you exit zone it stops. Is it possible? Or what would be the script for stoping the sound(each or all that are playing)?
ExSpirit
Years of Service
User Offline
Musiczone.fpi / Will play music file specified in SOUND0field for as long as the player is inside of zone.

This is what I got in the manual.. This would be ok, but the problem is that I cant manage this to work...

I add "SoundZone", then I select "musiczone.fpi" in the Main AI script, and as Sound0 I add "audiobank\music\ww2\victory.wav".

I start the level (there is alredy defould sound - buzzing sound) and I go to the SoundZone, then this buzzing sound stops, and "victory.wav" is NOT played. How come? It should play it right? Then it is just silence but sounds like door opening and stuff still works, just the buzzing sound is gone.
ExSpirit
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks like a bug? Should I post it in Bug section then?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 07:50:48
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 07:50:48