Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] My FPSC Community

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello all,

this is James A. Booth announcing that i have just finished a forum and a website that is still under construction. Here is some infomation about what we do from our website:

"To put it in simple terms, we make games for free so people can play them and download them onto their PC without spending a single dime! The only thing is, we need supporters and people who are prepared to model and script for free. Because we are a non-profitable organization, we need all the help we can get to finish the games we started to design. The other goal of AGG is to help new-comers to FPSC and modelling to get to know what they are doing. We also give out information about how to add entities into the FPSC library, so they can be used in-game. If you would like to convert a model into FPSC, we will also be happy to help."

If you are interested, please join our forum at:

http://www.freewebs.com/alexandergaminggroup/

Thank you, it will be greatly apreciated,

James A. Booth

*Never was so much owed to so few*- Winson churchil
WWII Tommy
Years of Service
User Offline
Also, if you would like to become a mod, please tell me because we need 2 more, thank you

*Never was so much owed by so many to so few*- Winson churchil
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2006 08:21
You have no FPSC content on your site.Locked.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 07:38:18
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 07:38:18