Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] I would like to complain

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

I am sad to say that i find this forum quite insulting to my work. Over the past few weeks i have been working on a website for a FPSC community, but we do not have any FPSC content. THIS IS BECUASE I HAVE JUST FINISHED THE WEBSITE AND NO ONE HAS JOINED TO POST ANY ON! We are supposed to let new commers to FPSC join and people who know more could explaint it to them. Of course i would need people to join, and i was hoping it would be from here. I was tring to make a nice guesture to the FPSC community by helping the new and creating games together, is that so wrong to ask for? And if people joined, WE WOULD HAVE SOME FPSC CONTENT. BUT NO, ITS BLOCKED BECAUSE I HAVE NOT PUT ANY CONTENT ON. WELL GUESS WHAT, I AM NOT THAT GOOD AT FPSC, THATS WHY I MADE THE FORUM, SO PEOPLE LIKE ME COULD BEIFIT FROM IT. It would also mean that experts could work together on one goal for a game rather than doing thier own thing, like people do with game mods. I do not want any special treatment for having this community. I am not going to ask for models or anything like that, or get the shrot straw because i am new to this forum. Please bear that in mind, thank you,

James A. Booth

*Never was so much owed by so many to so few*- Winson churchil
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2006 10:42
If your site does not FPSC content then you don't post it here.It's that simple.
Quote: "And if people joined, WE WOULD HAVE SOME FPSC CONTENT. BUT NO, ITS BLOCKED BECAUSE I HAVE NOT PUT ANY CONTENT ON. WELL GUESS WHAT, I AM NOT THAT GOOD AT FPSC, THATS WHY I MADE THE FORUM, SO PEOPLE LIKE ME COULD BEIFIT FROM IT."

Getting people to join your forums,asking for an administrator,etc. can all be done with IM or e-mail.That is why TGC put those little buttons below the posts.
There is a lot of information and resources located in the FPSC forums.
If you aren't any good at FPSC maybe you should read the manual,read the stickies,look through the forums and learn before you post about your site.
A lot of people have sites/forums.Only those with FPSC related material already on them need to be posted on the FPSC forums.
You are putting the cart before the horse.
I am not picking on you or locking these threads because I don't like you.
I lock all threads about sites that do not have FPSC content on them.
I also have an e-mail address.Feel free to e-mail me if you are unhappy since making a post about a locked thread will surely get that thread locked too.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 07:38:36
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 07:38:36