Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPSC Electronic Download system bugged?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, All.

I'm experiencing the same problem as described in the following thread:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=75757&b=21

I filed a customer servive ticket on Friday the 25th but have yet to hear back on it. I've attached a ss of the ticked dialogue along with a ss of my order history.

Strangely, the model packs can be downloaded just fine but FPSC appears as "n/a" under the actions column where I suspect it should say "download".

I have been emailed the auth code and dispatch notice but would prefer to not wait the 2-4 weeks specified for the box to show up.

Is here someone else I should contact besides filing the customer service ticket?

Thanks in advance for any info on this!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 30th Aug 2006 00:25
No, only support can help with this. Use the Order & Billing Support link below the Post Forum Mesage box.

Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks, Xplosys.

I was afraid of that. The 2nd dialogue box in the attached ss is from the order and billing support form. I sent it as soon as something looked wrong.

I guess I'll just have to sit tight a while longer and hope things get sorted out. I've been going nuts watching the support inquiry que numbers go up and down the last few days.
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2006 01:38
Didn't you get an email with this inside it :
Quote: "Download Instructions

The electronic version of FPS Creator can be found on a private customer-only FTP server.

If you have never used FTP before we've written an easy-to-follow guide on our web site: http://www.fpscreator.com/howtoftp.php

If you are experienced with FTP, or have read the guide, please use the following unique details:"

I won't post the details for obvious reasons... unless they've changed the download method you should have received this email also

I don't want to see a FPSC Professional!
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Ahhhh. Thankyou Thraxas!

I had over looked the email with the FTP instructions.

I noticed there are two files up there. Is the zip file with the newer date a German version or something that I can ignore? I'm downloading the file specified by the email now.
Gylfi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2006 14:19
I downloaded the FPSCreatorV1-online.zip, but, it won't work, when it's at 100% it starts counting from 0 to -1 and so on, and after like 20 minutes it says "Failed" I am trying again for the third time, but, I can barely wait for the boxed version, I live in iceland. I just can't wait, I'm inpatient. >.<

Sup.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 07:36:52
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 07:36:52