Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Auction Your Games

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 20:58 Edited at: 31st Aug 2006 21:00
Hi.

I am Max Johnson a proud owner of FPS Creator and i am somebody who has been making games on and off since 2000. I started off on the really crap Gamemaker version 4.0!!

Recently i stepped into a new business venture and with a partner and alot of time and funded i have opened up my very own auction site which works in a similar way to the well known one ebay.

I am posting this thread here because i known like many of you that it is hard to sell our Games and the only way we can advertise our games is by using this website or posting in many forums which takes a long, long time and alot of effort.

Maxbiduk.com or Maxbiduk.co.uk is my website, free registration and only takes a minute. no credit card details or bank details required. You get £5.00 free credit to list items with (this week 10p listing week) . Add pictures, a reserve price and most importantly sell your items for great prices!

Accept payments anyway you want from your customers Cheque, Credit Card payment, Paypal. Whatever! paypal offer up to £500 protection on our website therefore i recommend them.

Please do not treat this as Spam it really isn’t

Hope that this will help in order to sell your games to the world which doesn’t cost a ridicules amount like a publisher does!

Website only opened 2 days ago. We are advertising on yahoo and google and hopefully will attract alot of buyers and sellers shortly.

www.bidmaxuk.com

Shadow Storm Interactive - Why not have control? www.theultimateingames.com
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2006 21:28 Edited at: 1st Sep 2006 02:35
Site is not specificaly FPSC relative, nor appropriate to link to from here in my interpretation of TGC policy.

"I am and forever will be your friend"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 11:39:39
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 11:39:39