Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / some more help.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2006 08:13
im wondering about cut scenes(i searched it ok?) and i couldnt find the answers i wanted. How do i use windows movie maker to make a cut scene? ne1?

"I'm a lean mean speed thingy!" "What about my womanly needs?" "Send the kids to the neighbors cuz i'm coming back loaded!"
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2006 08:36
Probably cause this isn't microsoft.com. Once you make the avi using third party software, I'm sure someone will help you get it into the game.

Heck I'll help ya right now. Look in the video folder and rename your .avi file(that you make with help on some other site) the same as the FPSC for the most basic of explanations. I'd rename the FPSC stock to something else unless you don't care that it's overwriten. As for any other explanation that would have to deal with other software and beyond the scope of these forums.
Predator boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2006 16:43
how do i get the avi?

"I'm a lean mean speed thingy!" "What about my womanly needs?" "Send the kids to the neighbors cuz i'm coming back loaded!"
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2006 17:11
uh, you save it as an avi file, do you even have a movie yet, what format is it in?

3.2 Ghz PD Processor, 2 GB of (667 Mhz) RAM, 10,000 RPM HD,
ASUS GeForce 7950 GX2 (1 GB of onboard video memory)
Predator boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2006 17:18
how do i get the movie is what i was asking

Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2006 17:26
uh, you make it then use it in the story zone, i dont know what you are asking then. If you wanna know how to make the actual movie you have to do animation or something like that or use FRAPS to record the game.

3.2 Ghz PD Processor, 2 GB of (667 Mhz) RAM, 10,000 RPM HD,
ASUS GeForce 7950 GX2 (1 GB of onboard video memory)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 11:37:46
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 11:37:46