Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] new game!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2006 18:42
do you have an idea for a new FPSC game?
The Silent Ayehika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2006 18:57
not a lot people will quickly anwser that but i do got a idea for you.
Read some Sci-fi books or World war.
Or use your imagination or try the internet .

Hope this was usefull for you.

Listen up.Im EBIL.
Mess with me and PREPARE TO GO TO EBIL HELL!
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 2nd Sep 2006 19:55
Welcome to the forums.

Although FPSC comes with WWII and SciFi themes, we are not confined to those genres alone. The limit to the type of shooter game you can make is your imagination. Whatever you can think of can be turned into a game. An adventure you would like to have, a book you've read or movie a you've seen.

There's plenty of free content and help here if you need it.

Happy game making.

kenny the reaper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2006 16:10
ive got an idea but becuase i havent saved enogh money for fpsc[i dont get an allowance] i havent been able to make it. plus im looking for a sci-fi lizad man alien too.

my idea is it is the year 2039 and humans have united under the UN or they have been killed. the us and uk arethe leading powers and have worked together to colinise the moon evaral space stations and mars. you are lt. Jacob Stone of the the UNSC Marine division. your company, the 16th marines, delta company, has been sent to mars via jump space[5 secs from earth space to mars space] due to recent disturbences on the planet. contact me at vikingdragon@comcast.net for more info.
this has been a BRIANDEAD GAMES, INC. message.

ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for you!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 11:38:41
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 11:38:41