Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / I just bought the physx card....now I need a little help...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2006 00:49
I bought the card from newegg like is says and it says I get a discount on dark physics. I want to take advantage of this offer but I dont know how..

\\\"You can buy your BFG Tech PhysX™ card from NewEgg and save $40\\\"

\\\"Enter your PhysX™ card Order Reference into the \\\'Promotion Code\\\' field. \\\"

Where exactly do I find this \\\"Order Reference\\\" So I can get my discount. I dont want to end up getting robbed here. Thank you.
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2006 01:25
When you bought from NewEgg they will have given you an order reference code. It will be in the emails they sent you. If you want this clarifying then forward your receipt to me (remove any information you don't want me to see first).

This is the one you use in the 'Promotion' field when buying Dark Physics. You only have 1 order reference from NewEgg (per order), so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender, Futurama
No pixels were harmed in the making of this post
"Don't ping my cheese with your bandwidth"
Fireburst
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2006 22:14
Any offers like this going to be available for all of us who are in the UK/Europe?

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is.

AMD X2 3.8 Ghz-Win XP 64-2GB Ram-2x500gb HD-ATI X850
Lani
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Any offers like this going to be available for all of us who are in the UK/Europe?"

Last thing I read about was that they were working on it, but apparently most of the Europe-based publishers were not interested, for whatever reason.
Chenak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 14:03
They won't do the deal in the UK, I advise everyone in the UK not to buy the card out of spite Maybe that will change there minds... muhaha

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 00:30:55
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 00:30:55