Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / just started!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
ops... How do you change the sky??

===\H3ADSH0t/===
\../_(^-^)_\../
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 21:23
The manual is your friend. Look in your start menu under The Game Creators.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
The Player
Years of Service
User Offline
i know but i didn't found where it is writen!?

===\H3ADSH0t/===
\../_(^-^)_\../
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 22:26
It is in The Game Creators\FPS Creator\Docs folder.

Steam Assassin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2006 22:26
I think someone should sticky the location of the dang manual.

I used to have one of those signs, but then realized how annoying it was...
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2006 00:02 Edited at: 8th Sep 2006 00:03
yea seriously its getting tiring to keep telling people to read the dang manual!

then have them as where is it, i think a sticky would be useful, but still at the end of the Getting Started guide it says look in the Docs folder for the manual.

also, autorun on the cd what is one of the options? hmmm, i dunno read the FPS Creator maual perhaps?

3.2 Ghz PD Processor, 2 GB of (667 Mhz) RAM, 10,000 RPM HD,
ASUS GeForce 7950 GX2 (1 GB of onboard video memory)
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2006 01:58
I don't know about you ... but the only time I had the cd in the drive was when I installed FPSC never since then...

Yes people should read the manual as it answers most of the questions which new users post here... but for people like me who DO use the search function before we post a question it can be very frustrating to see "READ THE MANUAL" 8 times in a topic with no attempts by anyone to answer the question... sometimes you HAVE read the manual but need extra clarification...

I think the 'read the manual' posts are getting rediculous particularly of late... why not help someone and then tell them that they could have read the manual to find this out...

I don't want to see a FPSC Professional!
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2006 02:53
well, i offer my help if it's a complicated problem it's just the ones that are solved right away be reading the manual are annoying.

3.2 Ghz PD Processor, 2 GB of (667 Mhz) RAM, 10,000 RPM HD,
ASUS GeForce 7950 GX2 (1 GB of onboard video memory)
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 8th Sep 2006 19:39 Edited at: 8th Sep 2006 20:11
@Thraxas

That's good advice and you should do it as long as you can. Sometimes, we just get tired of it. For me, it also depends on how someone asks the question.

Quote: "I don't know about you ... but the only time I had the cd in the drive was when I installed FPSC never since then..."

Although the manual is on the CD, it is also on your hard drive and quite easy to find in the programs menu under FPS Creator (where you click to start the editor).

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Walking Dead Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2006 01:09
[href]C:\Program Files\The Game Creators\FPS Creator\Docs\FPS Creator Manual.pdf[/href]

When there's
no more room in HELL
the dead will walk the EARTH
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2006 02:26 Edited at: 11th Sep 2006 02:29
@xplosys
Quote: "
Quote: "I don't know about you ... but the only time I had the cd in the drive was when I installed FPSC never since then..."

Although the manual is on the CD, it is also on your hard drive and quite easy to find in the programs menu under FPS Creator (where you click to start the editor).
"

I wrote that in reply to this:
Quote: "also, autorun on the cd what is one of the options? hmmm, i dunno read the FPS Creator maual perhaps?"

I always knew where the manual was... now hopefully with the sticky at the top of the forum more people will use it before asking their question...

I don't want to see a FPSC Professional!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 12:40:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 12:40:06