Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Dark Physics and NGC : compatibility issues ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2006 01:11 Edited at: 10th Sep 2006 01:32
I'm using Dark Physics and Nuclear Glory Collision but I experimented some strange behaviours. After some testing (=deactiving the plugin), I finally conclude that the NGC plugin has some problems with Dark Physics. Here are some screenshots of the graphical problems I encounter :

¤ CORRUPTED CLOTH OBJECT
The object mesh (entirely or sometimes only a part) seems to be stretched.
I used the demo (3rd_shooter) with NGC and I only added a cloth object. Here is the result :
You can download the code.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2521/ngcdemomf5.png

¤ INVISIBLE OBJECTS (CLOTH, PARTICLES...)
Even if you are in front of a physic object, sometimes you can't see it. You must move around in order to reach the "good" position and next to really see the object. It seems like there is a wall in front of the object.

Example with particles :
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3928/fireuh1.png

Do you encouter these problems, is there a solution ?

Thanks

Coding is dangerous for health ...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Lost in Thought
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2006 13:04
The problem is that they can share the same memory I believe in certain sitations. If you do all your physics creating before your NGC creating it should work.

UDun
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2006 14:30
Yes, you're right Everything is now working in my project when I do all the physics before NGC.

Thanks

Coding is dangerous for health ...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 12:01:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 12:01:11