Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] very cool idea, if i can get this to work...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2006 11:22
well, i am a psp person and love to play old favourates on my console, and also my own games. and i came across the quake 2 engine for psp, it runs smoothley and the graphics are quiet reasonable, but i now need to find out how to make the games quake 2 compadible. any help would be great, and also we might need to know how to make .pak files, i'm not completly sure but i think that how it works. and aside from making your own games, you can also emulate half-life, heretic 2 ect wich also might need to be "pak_ed" so it would fit on a memory stick.

sorry if you don't have a psp... but still help will be aprieciated since i'm puting something in.

and moderators- not elegal, this download comes with only a test game.

and yes it's up for download.

oh, and you need psp version 1.50 if not ask me for help.
DJ Professor K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2006 11:27 Edited at: 13th Sep 2006 11:30
Rong forum, and yes it's iligal to emulate full games on other consoles

the only reason q2 emu isn't iligal is that it's the shareware version

And if you're talking about quake engine(s) *.pak, it's just a "zip", it works like a "zip", with it's extencion renamed to "pak"

My love is seperated in 2 parts, 1 of them is 3ds Max 7, the other; FPSC.
dark heart
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2006 11:42
trying to get download to work...

p.s, i am not doing anything elegal! i'm only giving the emulator to put ----YOUR OWN REGISTERED GAMES--- on your psp, i am not doing anything elegal, next time read more carefully! and come again!
dark heart
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2006 12:12 Edited at: 13th Sep 2006 12:20
ok, looks like the stupid thing won't upload, so i'll direct you to the download page.

please don't think i'm giving away a game for free, this is only for people who have the game in question on theyre computer this is just an emulator. but on psp.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2006 12:23
I don't really know what you are doing but I would ask you one question.
What the heck does any of this have to do with FPSC?
Since I am not sure of the legality of what you are doing since emulation and roms can be a very touchy subject...
And I am sure that this has absolutely nothing to do with FPSC.So I am going to lock this thread...and I am looking into this.
So if there is any illegality going on I will know shortly.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 12:43:07
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 12:43:07