Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Thanks for model pack 4

Author
User Deleted
Posted: 13th Sep 2006 15:25
I just wanted to express my thanks to Bond for the creation of model pack 4. I am fine with static objects but i do not have the tools to create animated models FPSC would understand. This pack is what many people have been hoping for, some nice generic characters, which can be moulded to suite a wide variety of stories and scenarios. This pack is worth every penny. Thank you so much Bond
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
You're welcome, and thank you!

I'm glad that you're finding them useful. I was able to learn a lot about creating game art in general in the months creating this pack, and it was definitely time well spent.

After I get my new site up and running this week, I'll have some bonus content just for Model Pack 4 users...

And as a gift to the entire community, I'll be releasing a free character to everyone shortly thereafter, a fireman, that can be used royalty-free in commercial or non-commercial projects.

----------------------------------------
"Your mom went to college."
My FPSC stuff at http://hyrumark.zftp.com/FPSC/hyrumarkfpsc.htm

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 12:42:48
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 12:42:48