Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Reinstall the trial version?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2006 20:56
I just recently got the trial of FPSC until I can get the money to buy it, whihc may be in around two weeks. I was wondering, if the trial expires, can you reinstall it so you can continue using it? I don't want to lose the trial until I get the feel for the editor enviroment and such, and until I get the full version, I will just play around with it.

Downfall:Arena by A Squared Software is currently in development. Features full online or AI multiplayer maps, with 35 online maps and 15 AI maps. Demo release date will be somtime in October.
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2006 21:52
No you cant but it lasts for 30 days so there shoulkdnt be a problem.
Soroki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2006 22:02
Oh. I heard something about if you set the date back on you computer than most trials will go back however many days. I highly doubt it will work, but maybe.

Downfall:Arena by A Squared Software is currently in development. Features full online or AI multiplayer maps, with 35 online maps and 15 AI maps. Demo release date will be somtime in October.
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2006 22:06
How dumb can you be? If you some how turn the timer back, then I think TGC are going to want a word with you.

=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2006 22:08
i tryed it and it dont work.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 12:39:04
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 12:39:04