Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] I Need and Explanation Please

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2006 02:27
Sorry I couldn't find a better place to post this

All right. It has happened once, it has happened twice, and now it is enough. I have gotten my signature erased by the FPSC Mods twice. Why idk. This is a little silly. I mean my first one looked like this ...

Now my new one looks like this and got erased ...

What is wrong with those signatures... Why have they been erased. Do the mods have some secret rule about signatures idk about because every time they have erased it, they have given no explanation. I am just very mad at this because they haven't backen up why they have done it. I posted and what I saw for my signature was "A Mod has Erased your Signature". Hmm please tell me why???

Ok Mods DONT erase my signature. The least you could do is tell me why you are erasing it!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2006 04:30
I left you an explanation in your "Cold Fire" thread but I will leave one here for the benefit of all of our forum members.
Signatures must be 600X120 or smaller.
Neither of yours were.
I don't know who erased the first sig but I erased the second one.
Then for some reason I will never know you took it upon yourself to go back and "un-edit" where you sig had been erased.
If a mod edits your posts,sig,etc. you NEVER go back and change it back.
You are not the first to have his or her sig erased and you won't be the last.
You are the first to my knowledge that has changed it back.
When you nad your friend/alter ego/secret identity or whatever get back remember not to do anything like that again.
All of the FPSC forum mods have e-mail buttons below their posts you can use to contact them.The next time you have a question about something instead of violating the AUP you might try using one of those buttons.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 12:49:30
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 12:49:30