Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] -read me-

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2006 10:16 Edited at: 14th Sep 2006 10:20
ooohhh! i sware... ok, i'm the one who opened the "very cool idea if i can get this to work..." and mabye i diddn't make myself clear.

number1, i was asking to help me getting fpsc onto psp.
so thats why i -had- that link for quake 2 psp, because i was asking how we would get fpsc games to run with quake 2. !!!!!

number2, man you guys are touchy with this legal stuff, yes! it is legal i checked, and what is elegal about it?! huh? somebody feeling brave? no, because as i very plainly stated, "you put YOUR own games on your psp, i'm trying to help danm it!

i'm sure they'res some people here who want to take theyre games to a console

that's all.

so i'll ask one more time for the sake of those who think it is a cool idea, and a LEGAL deal none the less

-----how are we going to get fpsc into a way that quake 2 can process and how are we going to .pak it---------

and no pak isn't a zip! it doesn't compress it, it just puts it into a neat little package

whats the verdict? and please for gods sake read carefully! don't miss a word.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2006 10:47
Let's see...what does this have to do with FPSC.
Nothing.Zip.Nada.
You should post stuff like this (if it is indeed legal) in the Geek Culture thread.
You have been around long enough to know FPSC only works on pcs.
No consoles.
And since you insist upon basically reposting a thread that was locked I am locking this one too.
Instead of e-mailing a mod and discussing it...although I don't think any of the FPSC mods would unlock it...you reposted an old thread.
People who do this can and will have action taken against him or her.
We mods do not lock threads for entertainment.
And I must point out that in the past you have had issues with posting illegal stuff.
The next time you have a question for a mod try asking one...we all have e-mail buttons below our posts.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 12:48:39
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 12:48:39