Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] to the guy that keeps lokeing me stuff

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2006 23:54 Edited at: 14th Sep 2006 23:56
look here its not my fault .
i upload 100 times but my stuff dont show up sometimes.

you keep saying the stuff i put her is not mine ,but i build all my stuff and it is mine...mabe someone is takeing from me saying its theirs.....why dont my textures show up when i upload them ????

im sorry for makeing a typo on **locked**
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2006 00:22 Edited at: 15th Sep 2006 00:27
james hawn,

I have locked numerous threads of yours as they dont follow resonable posting rules for many reasons not just one.

I did not however as it happens lock this thread and will in an effort to help you reiterate what you need do to maintain your threads at these forums.

Read the rules and understand and follow them is all you need do :

Dont keep posting threads in more than one forum board but in the correct one.

Dont post multiple threads or go making multiple posts unecessarily in the same thread. Zip up your files into a single download file if you need to and if you have difficulty posting an attachment the keep trying within the same post - not start another. You obviously can post attachments as you have done so - many times.

Always provide a Screen Shot for all materials you are distributing.

Above all do not distribute materials that are not 100% made by you yourself. Whatever you post as an attachment make sure you provide full details regarding the Author/creator in each and every case. If you are the author then say so - but dont go saying so if you aint as that can get you into serious difficulties here at these forums. If you do that you will get caught out.

Moderators still reserve the right to lock, remove or otherwise deal with any thread as they see fit that they have doubt about as to the originality or legality of the content in question contained therein or attached thereto and that is the Moderators decision to make.

You might as well get used to it and make sure your threads and posts meet with the requirements.

Otherwise theres no point in your making these requests for clarrification either - the answers will always be the same.

If your posts fit the criteria - we will all then be very happy.

"I am and forever will be your friend"
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2006 00:36
I locked it and figured I would let you respond.

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2006 00:50
Thats nice of you Fred.

I did but I am not quite sure it will do much good - I dont seem to be getting through do I.

"I am and forever will be your friend"
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2006 00:57
None of us are.I have tried too.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 12:40:12
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 12:40:12