Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Umm just a quickie...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have never used FPS nor know nothing about the product but am thinking of purchasing it, would it be possible to make a FPS/RPG game or is it stricly point shoot with little story line ???

Thanx

He Who Dares Wins
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2006 23:51 Edited at: 16th Sep 2006 23:53
You can make heavy use of a storyline if use wish using various methods - so can can have a game lean towards RPG.

You can call upon various means of displaying traditional in game screens/imaging/messaging including audio and video although the included feature story zone is currently broken it is apparently going to be fixed.

A search around these forums should return much information including info about conversations with characters which will require scripting - some of which are available at the forums.

"I am and forever will be your friend"
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2006 01:47
Even though this will be taken as a grain of salt, there is a mod in Teh Faq that includes player stats.

Wisemen are hard to find, they are tarnished by sayings and quotes that are not of their true nature.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 13:34:53
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 13:34:53