Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / why arent they al fighting me?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 21:59
only one person at a time can attack me. wen i kill one the other goes into attack mode. i set two guys in a room to attack me at once but one goes after me and wen he dies the other goes after me. how come?

Project Venom......Coming 2007
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 17th Sep 2006 22:12
Many of the questions you are asking have been discussed in depth already. Try to search for your answers before asking. Search is located under the area where you post your questions.

The last thing I want to do is stifle you inquisitive nature, because that is a good thing, but at the rate you are asking questions you are going to wear some people out.

Please search and read the great info available here. Look at the top of the major forum titles for stickies with lots of information. Read the entire manual. You can find the long version by clicking on All Programs/The Game Creators/FPS Creator/FPS Creator Manual. It and the stickies will clear up many questions you already have and save time asking more later.

Happy game making.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 13:35:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 13:35:43