Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] CAN you add in projectiles in multiplayer?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2006 21:43
The manual says not to use rocket launchers or hand grenades, but if I wanted to add them, would it be possible. I ask that before you post that you consider the fact that I have not yet had much time to read the manual thoroughly, and so I may have missed something. Just point out my mistakes in a manner in which you would not be judged badly, as I do so dislike rude people that don't have to respond, but do so to be evil. Those are the kind of people that make this community annoying.

Downfall:Arena by A Squared Software is currently in development. Features full online or AI multiplayer maps, with 35 online maps and 15 AI maps. Demo release date will be somtime in October.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2006 22:27
You cna't use stuff like grenade launchers and such in multiplayer.

Soroki
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2006 20:23
Oh man. Oh well, I suppose I can just make similar weapons.

Downfall:Arena by A Squared Software is currently in development. Features full online or AI multiplayer maps, with 35 online maps and 15 AI maps. Demo release date will be somtime in October.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 13:29:57
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 13:29:57