Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / how do u mach entitys w/ segments?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2006 07:56
im seeing alot of pics of entitys that make the the segment that there in. like a rock ent. that maches the chateau segment. how do u do that?

p.s. im sory if people have sskd this alot, but ive been starting to search but i cant find this one

Project Venom......Coming 2007
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2006 07:57
i cant make sense out of that...

is it matched?or makes?

Shaka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2006 08:04
like if you go to the last furniture in the ww2 entity bank and you take one of those stone table things and you want to make it look like it blends in with the chataue segment, how do you do that?

Project Venom......Coming 2007
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2006 13:38
I may be wrong but are you talking about stacking your entities...if thats the case place your first entity normally then when placing your 2nd entity hover over your first entity then press the U key on your keyboard that will bump your entity your placing above the 2nd entity...

If I am wrong please just disreguard this message... But if I am right this information and much more is in your manual and also if you press F1 there are your quick keys that should be very helpfull

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2006 13:47
wll wht yo hve to do ise clk on one of the entryteas withe teh ryte moose burton. Thun go dwn to where to wher thear is a flied clad "texture". Chage ths to a texture mroe lik teh one on thre walls

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 20th Sep 2006 15:58
Thanks Butters. I was totally confused until you cleared that up for me.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-08 13:36:15
Your offset time is: 2024-10-08 13:36:15